San Diego Beach Cleanup
We are excited to be partnering with San Diego Coastkeeper for a beach cleanup this Saturday, June 18th. San Diego Coastkeeper is the largest beach cleanup organization in San Diego.
Here is a video from last year's clean up:
- Wear sun protection: A hat, sunscreen, light long sleeves. Protect yourself while protecting the ocean.
- Hydration is key: Bring water, but please, please do not bring it in a single-use plastic bottle. We find too many of those on the beach already and reusable bottles rock.
- If you are under 18 years old, bring your parent or a legal guardian.
- Sand Cloud will be giving all of our volunteers a $40 gift for attending the event :)
- Make sure to follow our event instagram: @sdbeachcleanup
Date: Saturday June 18th 11am - 1pm
Location: South Mission Beach
N Jetty Rd, San Diego, CA 92109
If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org